Sunday, September 06, 2009

Titiwangsa

This one was taken in Titiwangsa Park (or however you spell it). While Mr. Sunny was photographing the lake view I took time to photograph him. I have some more photos from the park which are presentable and hopefully I will share them in sequence. Like I have mentioned before its hard to find the distraction free background and even in this photo there was a lot of junk, which with the help of Photoshop I have reduced but have tried to keep it natural.

This photo is not exactly as it came from the camera, I have cleaned some of the junk on the ground using Photoshop and I have adjusted some colors (e.g. more greenish reflection on water). Anyway, so here you go, enjoy.

Camera Set to Auto (Flash off)
Lens: 18-105mm
Exposure: Auto
Focal Length: 67mm
Aperture: f/10.0
Shutter Speed: 1/200
ISO: 200

Photoshop used for:
Cleaning a junk from background
Color correction in water and sky
Watermark
Resize





Photobucket

No comments: