Saturday, September 26, 2009

Foul Mood

There were so many random thoughts to share and I wanted to write a long post, but when I open an editor my fingers freeze, my thoughts get scattered at a point where I can’t understand and make out the words for them. I guess that’s just the way I am; when it comes to sharing the whole universe conspires not to let me.

I had a good day today, I was happy, I spent time out, I felt the beauty and love and than it just ended. And it ended so badly. Back to square one. Perhaps that’s how the life is. I have started to see too much of materialism and makeup (not in the literal sense of the word). We, the humans, were supposed to be the social animals, but now we r just pretending. I really was (am) in a foul mood and I don’t know I am angry at what or who, myself? Or I want to throw the blame on someone else?

Honesty, sincerity, integrity and commitment are just few words, but they define who you are, your values and character, and I am having difficulty preserving them. I care-less about others and society but when society becomes so corrupt that it starts to mold you as it is, is the point which I hate most. I don’t recognize myself anymore. There are times when I just isolate myself, but wouldn’t it be so nice if I could isolate myself – from “myself”

Relations are no longer based of feelings, emotions or commitment. They are purely business, business of interest and greed. Every smile you receive is not because of sincerity rather a hidden interest, greed or motive. You are judged and even loved based on your looks, race, color, height, bank balance or what car you drive. You are respected because the authority you hold.

Turns out just a babbling; this post is meaningless.

I thank some of the good friends I have. I would be lost without you and I won’t be able to keep my cool without your advice and presence. And I want to thank some of those sweet, cute, adorable and loveable characters around. I love you all.

No comments: