Sunday, September 20, 2009

Eid - A wish and an apology

Please allow me to take this opportunity to wish all of you very Happy Eid, and to apologize.

I wish all of you (people who read this blog and those who don’t, but they have a special place in my heart, let it be as a friend, family, student, colleague or just a relation of respect and love) very happy Eid-ul-Fitr. I am not good in saying all those poetic verses and prayers, but I assure you all those wishes for you are expressed as prayers when I beg for mercy in front of the God.

And I apologize for not being able to stay in touch as much as I would have love to; sometimes the reason being at your end and often at mine. I may end up giving you all those excuses of being busy and not having time, or the fact that I am an introvert but the truth is, only if I had really put an effort it wouldn’t have happen – and we should have stayed in better contact, it is my fault and no one else’s. I admit and I am sorry. I really am. But, it doesn’t mean I don’t care for you, or I don’t respect you, or I don’t love you, I do, I really do, from the bottom of my heart. Specially there are few people, when I think of them, there is nothing but prayers and good wishes for them.

I am emotional right now. I better stop.

Happy Eid.

No comments: