Saturday, September 05, 2009

Blog Updated.

Since I reinstalled everything I decided to add some new widgets and plugin’s since some of them were long asked from some of the readers (i.e. Helas has been crying about comment subscriptions) and some I just installed because I felt they might be good addition. Okay so here is a list to get you familiar with them.

  1. Comment Subscription, so hopefully now you can subscribe to comments and you will get the email notifications.
  2. Threaded Comments, now you can reply directly to a specific comment just under it, like a thread. So you can fight as much as you like
  3. Star Ratings for Posts, now you can rate the posts as well, give them stars if you like. And in a way you can let me know I suck with low ratings.
  4. Star Ratings for Comments, I have enabled ratings for comments as well, so you can rate not only posts but any comments posted on the blog.
  5. My Photography, on the left sidebar you can see a new widget called My Photography, which hopefully will bring some color to this blog. It shows random photos from my flickr stream.
  6. Tags and Tag Cloud, I have started to add Tag’s with posts (although this is something I am always skeptical about, because I am always confused about what to add as Tag) but anyway, so on right sidebar you can now see a Tag Cloud, which will display the Tags used and most common tags will be bigger.
  7. Blog Rating Statistics, on right sidebar you can also see the statistics, they are basically part from Rating System, so I guess it will start displaying the overall ratings of the blog once you people start rating posts and comments.

Well I guess that was it, I hope I am not missing something out. Do you have any other suggestions?

No comments: