Monday, September 21, 2009

Eid and Baju Melayu

On Eid night, my brother decided to buy Baju Melayu since even he has never worn one, and I told him “okay, what the heck, let’s go buy one”. So we went to Masjid-e-India, Mid Valley, Jusco, Kamdar etc and finally after finding the right size (which was almost impossible to find) and the color (that’s another long story) we ended up buying one one pair of Baju Melayu and we wore it on Eid Day.

I know I would have never worn such a color if I was in Pakistan nor the kind of a fabric, but what the heck, when you are in Rome, live like Romans do. Even the Prime Minister here wore almost same color as mine.

If you are already rolling on floor laughing imagining me in baju go take a look on Facebook and you will find some photos there.

No comments: