Sunday, September 20, 2009

Eid and Hiccups

It’s been more than 24 hours I am having hiccups. Yes I was having it on Eid Prayer as well and a night before. Right now they are at rest, but I do feel they may start again any minute (I hope not).

I feel suffocated, I feel like I need deep breaths, but when I try to suck more air in my lungs every inch in my chest hurts, I guess its because every muscle in there now is stiff because of those hiccups.

This is not the first time I had long duration of hiccups, sometimes they last for days and last time my doctor scared me a bit, he mentioned one of the possibility of such long hiccups is lungs don’t get as much oxygen as they are suppose to, he gave me some medicines and told me if it doesn’t get better he will need to run some tests. But it got better.

Personally I feel the actual cause is my ulcer and gastric.

PS: I am so bored, like any other Eid.

No comments: