Thursday, September 24, 2009

Exam Expressions Part 3

REPEAT DETAIL


You have seen various other versions on Sunny’s blog its time I post mine, not much difference though. Most of the photos were taken without flash and in low lights, so I am not particularly happy about them. Plus most of the photos needed a bit of touchup and I was lazy to do so, but since it’s a long holiday it helped me kill few hours (actually the whole night)


This is not the comprehensive collection; its just selected few based on picture quality which I thought were post-able. Most photos were edited a little bit, things like Corp, Resize, Watermark, Levels, Saturation, Color adjustments, Smoothen and in girls cases, pimple removing (If I don’t do that I get screamed at, sigh)


PS: If anyone still needs their photos from me arrange the date and time a day or two before, since now I can’t keep all of them in my pen drive.


PSS: I have numbered the photos, so its easier to comment on particular photo, your comments are welcome and valuable.




No. 13


No. 14

No. 15



No. 16



No. 17


No comments: