Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Update

  • Who on earth travels from one city to another just to have a lunch? And a lunch that costs $200? Oh well, that’s us. It was a long promised treat, so finally threw it away just before my office friend was going back to India to get married.
  • I had never experienced Autumn in a way that you can just stand there for 15 minutes and watch continuous fall of thousands of leafs, that too, in the middle of the city. And life is as busy as it always is. But for a dreamer like me I just couldn’t ignore the strange beauty it had to offer.
  • There are many things at work which I am not satisfied with, but then again it is how it always is. I am little bit disappointed on some of the recent happenings and how they are being handled. Anyway.
  • Eid is tomorrow here in Malsysia, my first Eid out side Pakistan. How I know its Eid is only because I can see in the calendar it is and it is a public holiday. Other then that I am still searching for a single ‘Bakra’ or a ‘Cow’ in the city.
  • I am trying to avail some of my leaves, so I will be home and most probably just bored. Although I do have loads of work to finish, but knowing I am just so lazy I cant say if I will be finishing it in my leaves.
  • Last night I suddenly remembered her and I cried as hard as I could. I miss her. But the more difficult part if the guilt and un-kept promises, and I know the time has gone. There is no way back and those un-kept promises will just hunt me down all my life.

No comments: