Monday, December 10, 2007

Bits Wits

  1. As a lecturer if you think you can finish some remaining work in your free time, forget about it. There will always be students, coming and asking about many things (assignments/projects/ideas/marks etc)
  2. I think KLCC looks beautiful in a different way when it’s raining and top part of the towers is hidden in the clouds. I don’t know what to call it; its like two different kinds of creations are touching each other. One of which is man-made (towers) and another created by the Almighty (clouds).
  3. It’s been a month and the pain in my toe is getting worse.
  4. Eid and Christmas will be public holidays and I am utilizing some of the remaining replacement leaves as well as annuals. That means I will have some 10-12 days off and I have no idea what I will be doing.
  5. Stephen R. Covey will be in Malaysia in March, I would love to attend his seminar but it’s ridiculously expensive, especially if I am just an individual. (PKR 45,000/- estimated, USD 755/- estimated and RM 2500/-)

No comments: