Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Random Randlings

One of my major problem in Malaysia is the normal barbers don’t understand English very well, okay; actually they only understand few words. So in my case, they only grasp the words such as ‘short’ and ‘small’, but they miss the whole ‘how’ part. The result – is obvious, I am ALMOST bald after every hair cut.

On a different note though, one of the things that I like in Malaysia is the no ‘Tip’ culture. Neither they ask, nor do you offer, in some cases offering tip is even offensive.

Yesterday we bought a fridge which was long due too and the reason was no one was at home to receive it when the delivery people will come, so since I still have few days off we decided to get it done and finally bought it yesterday. Its 259 liters, SHARP, should be enough for 2 people I hope. I will have to stay up for few more hours till they deliver it.

Oh and by the way, all these years I used to think Sydney Sheldon was actually a ‘Lady’, only few days ago I found out ‘He’ is actually a guy and very old one too. (Yeah I am ignorant, so what, I never liked his novels anyway)

Continuing on showbiz, I am waiting for the weekend so hopefully I can watch Amir’s ‘Taare Zameen Per’. Reviews are fantastic and since it is Amir I hope the movie will be a nice one.

No comments: