Saturday, December 08, 2007

Just the Update

Work from past few weeks has been stressful. Okay, No, sorry, not stressful, just that it was tiring and the amount of work was much more, I even worked on weekend making it continuous 12 days of work. Still I wouldn’t call it stressful, maybe because I have worked in more, much more stressful environments. And the trend is going to continue for few coming weeks, at least. I do have replacement leaves on 26th and 27th of December, and since 25th is a Christmas, I will be having 3 continuous days off, but then again, I know most of the time I will be just bored.

In other updates I watched the movie ‘The Kingdom’ which was just okay. And I tried Kenny Rogers, since I don’t think they have a franchise I in Pakistan or at least I have never seen one, but the food sucked. It was more like eating a grass, and even the banana muffin wasn’t nice. I am still one of those who convert the currency in Pakistani Rupee when spending, so yeah that was a total waste of my $36.

More later, I am still sleepy and I am starving. So after posting this, I am driving to a near by restaurant for the breakfast/lunch whatever you want to call it.

No comments: