Friday, December 28, 2007

Benazir Bhutto Killed.

I am shattered over the news. I was never a fan of Benazir Bhutto (or Mr. Sharif for that matter, or any other political leader in Pakistan) but this is just beyond my wits. I am out of words. This is inhumane, and I fear the worst, Pakistan is certainly not going into a right direction.

Ultimately, she has become one of those who have given their life for the country, far better then all of us who sit back and bark but never in our life do something about it. Differences apart, this is a great loss to Pakistan which can never be filled, she represented millions from Pakistan and she was hope for millions too. All those fellow country men have lost their final hope.

A jinxed family perhaps, un-natural death hunts them.

I am in office, couldn’t sleep last night, and cant concentrate on work. I will only be able to post this when I get home.

I am not happy, I don’t know what to write.

Oh Allah, have mercy on us as a nation, on Pakistan , on the deposed and her family. We beg for your forgiveness and compassion, and guidance, and patience. Help us. Help us. Help Pakistan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Al-Quaida's attack on Bhutto yields nothing. Some pro-Soviet extremists must have used Al-Quaida brand-name for carrying out this mindless attack.
Reference - FreeSoul Times at http://www.geocities.com/surf2raj/fst001.html