Monday, December 24, 2007

A post

  • I met few Pakistani’s here on Eid. Most of them because one way or the other, they knew my brother. Spent little time with them and yet once again I was forced to admit that most Pakistani’s I meet are ‘Pessimistic’. They are un-happy. They are earning far more then they would in Pakistan and even more from most people here, but they have their reasons to blame Pakistan as well us the system here. Interestingly enough then they have list of constraints (or I shall call them choices) of what they want to do and what they don’t. Like the world was actually created for them as the Kings. Anyway. I feel it’s for my own good that I spend my time rather alone or with someone else but Pakistani’s, I have never felt hopeful, optimistic after such meetings.
  • From past few days whenever I go out I see many beautiful lights and decorations for the coming X-mas, and every time when finally I see those beautiful decorations I realize I should have brought my camera. So yes, till today not a single picture to share.
  • Golden Compass was simply a waste of my $11. When I watched the advertisement of the movie it looked nice adventurous one, full of special effects and all. But honestly, its not even worth to watch for free. Sigh.

No comments: