Saturday, April 30, 2005

Loosing it again

Wanted to install .Net but found out my CD rom is not working anymore, thanks goodness i had the CDs saved in HD. But, i lost the key, took me a day to get it from a friend and then I found out one of the framework file is currupt. Tryed to download it, but my cable operator dont allow me to download files larger then 15 MB's. Thank God for good friends, i asked a friend to dowload it for me and send it on msn, the process took 3 days, but it didnt help bcos now the version available was a latest one and rest of the files i had were of older version. Thought okay forget it, i ll just work with SDK but that too is of 100 MB. I think i ll go buy the CD rom in a day or two but the point is the whole mood, the mind set is destroyed anyway.


I went Hydrabad & drove back on the same day. Driving is fun but tiring too. Its almost 9 AM now, i m sleepy but have to go with a friend and i have to go to the bank too. I took a shower at around 4:30 AM.

From past day or two i was readiong some blogs clicked on comments but just when i wanted to write something in there didnt find much words. So i left em empty.

Ahh. I m loosing it again. I am falling. Cant u see it from my words?

6 comments:

Umema Siddiqi said...

"From past day or two i was readiong some blogs clicked on comments but just when i wanted to write something in there didnt find much words. So i left em empty."

Am also doing the same!
I think I have lost interest in blogging and blogistan! Hae

~meyum & a half~ said...

there comes a point when reading becomes more imp and writing and commenting seems forced so we just let it be

JonyBr said...

Dinky : afterall we all r same creatures :)

meyum : "commenting seems forced so" exactly. Now i feel all my recent comments were forced :(

Anonymous said...

[color=#69c]
Gutten TAG!
I bookmark your site, best greetings.
Very much interesting site. Here a lot of helpful information.

Sponsored links:
[url=http://ecommerce-at.blogspot.com/]ECOMMERCE[/url] ecommerce-at.blogspot.com ecommerce

Buy![/color]

Anonymous said...

Hi
Great site. Keep doing.
I like it a lot! Good work, keep it up. Here a lot of helpful information.

Another links here:

http://codeine.butkel1.org/ codeine


Thank's!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »