Thursday, April 07, 2005

Restless Night.

Second continuous restless night. Disrupt sleep, bewilder dreams. When I wakeup I don’t feel fresh rather disquiet, tired, as if, I have been running in the deserts for miles. I m tired & exhausted, my legs and head hurts. Took few pain killers yesterday, I think will have to take few more today. I can’t concentrate to read, and as I m writing this blog my thoughts, words, fingers on keyboard are not supporting me. I think I know the reason for all this. Don’t know the solution, but I know what might be causing it.

When I started writing my journal/blog, I was not sure if I really will be able to share anything, what goes on in my head, I guess sometimes we just can’t; we don’t even discuss it with our selves in our mind, how can we with the empty space where we know others will read? Cant seem to find a word for what I feel, lugubrious perhaps?..No. Apprehension?

No comments: