Monday, April 04, 2005

Bored.

Yesternight I watched Page 3. Most ppl I know didn’t like it, one of the friends did and so did I. I mean, in the first hour or so I was thinking what a waste of time, exaggeration, poorly filmed but than gradually it started to make a sense. Like when u get a new assignment about something u haven’t even heard of and u don’t know where to start what to do and start trying random approaches and u find something, something that might not be enough but it leads u to some direction. It still might wont lead u in the right direction but the important thing is u started moving, path leads to new clues and new directions until at one point u finally get it all.

Or like a huge raw material and u r not even sure what u have to find in this junk, u just dig in, try ur wits out to find something and u just cant figure it out what? Than u find something, that gives u an idea what sort of things I should start looking for, u find another and now more confident and so forth.

Khair. Coming back to the movie, its not a big budget movie so don’t expect it to be perfect in all aspects, just concentrate on the msg. I don’t know if it was an art movie but I will certainly call it different. “You have to be in the society to change the society” that’s what one of the dialogue was, being a good human isn’t only important thing needed, u just cant go stand alone in the middle of society and declare the war, they kick u out of the ring, and u must stay in to win the game. You have to play smart, sometimes, difficult – but necessary.

Sigh…I m bored.

3 comments:

Kat said...

I watched Page 3 last weekend...changed my perspective to things...now whenever I open a magazine and see the "happenings" page, I wonder if all the people pasted there are living fake lives!!!

KM said...

lol...yaar thats the problem...the punjabi in me refuses to supress my apetite!
plus the food my mom cooks is lethal!yummm!
so..*sigh*...liposuction?

JonyBr said...

Kat : Its not about just the mag in a way we r part of the same dilemma

Khizzy : Just when i m hungry u have to talk about food :p