Thursday, April 14, 2005

Seema's Birthday.

It was Seema’s birthday yesterday. A good day and a bad day. A good day bcos she finally realized she is a “girl” not only “larki jesi cheez” and got her hair cut, dyed and dressed nicely. A good day bcos we had fun (errr did we? A little doubt in that tho :p). A good day bcos once again I realized I have some good friends and how much I love them (errr cut the final line I don’t wanna admit that online).

A bad day bcos the whole program was ruined (too many reasons to list). A bad day bcos half of the friends who promised didn’t show up. Bad day bcos confusions, time delays and making them wait here and there. A bad day bcos I realized not every one you know is like you and think like you (missed Khannu, really a true gentleman I have known) so I made few promises to myself. A bad day bcos I didn’t buy her a gift (couldn’t actually) but lets hope I will give her a post birthday gift in couple of days (if I don’t get too lazy). *yawn* that’s all for now.

5 comments:

Umema Siddiqi said...

Ask Seema if she accepts "Belated Birthday Gifts".... hehehehe...

You don't want to admit WHAT online? ;)
How old is she anyway? (Dont know why Im asking)

Cheerio =)

Anonymous said...

well gifts r gifts whether they r pre or post, who'll deny acceptin em na *halo*

btw good 2 hv u around mate *thumbzup*

CMA ;)

Marium said...

U guyz went without me :(
and u only missed Khanu...just KHANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH :'(

JonyBr said...

Dinky : She answered u herself :) about her age, well, i asked but she didnt tell :D

CMA : phir ab tu u gona buy me a bowling game na ? :p

Mona : yeah sniff sniff wo bhi tumharay ghar ke samnay se do bar guzartay huwe :p ... ofcourse we missed u, missing khannu was, bcos of someother reason as well (something guyinsh:p) kabhi msn pe bata doon ga :p

Marium said...

Wat abt coming to my place???
Seema told mum thay u guys wud come to my place too :-( i was so happy!
now come to my place SOON...with everyone.
dont forget to include..Aheemm :D