Sunday, May 01, 2005

Wakeup Call.

I was talking to a friend (a university fellow) on MSN who now works for Texpo Training Center, Dubai, and he told me that another of our friend (also an old university fellow) is accepted for his Ph.D. in LUMS. Two of the very dedicated, hard working and genius guys in their area of work I have known. He deserved it, Good luck to him.

Dad called and at one point he said “If you are easy on yourself; life is tough. If you are tough on yourself; life is easy” I think; that he thinks I am being easy on myself, maybe, he is right.

If these aren’t the wakeup calls for me, nothing will be.

3 comments:

Kat said...

hmm....thats food for thought!

Majaz said...

Indeed. Your Dad is right.

And so that is what your nick has been about.

Seriously. Wake up call indeed.

Get off that bed.

JonyBr said...

*ankhain malta huwa jamai letay huwe kahing* huh? kia kaha tum ne Mahwash? *sleeps again*