Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Blast

Less than a kilometer away from where I live a suicide bomber attacked Imam Bargah yesterday. Although last I heard on Geo they only mentioned six casualties but I believe the number should be much higher. Some of the injured were brought in M. Rab Medical Center and one of them didn’t survive.

I feel insensible, I don’t know what to write. I feel sad and I feel abhorrent. Is the life so inexpensive? What good will you bring by killing innocent people? What day will you win? Where is the mighty right? This is just a lynch, a cold blooded murders. Alas. And I am angry on people; I used to think our people don’t have a civic sense, now, I think they are rather insensitive. It is too difficult for them to give a room to an ambulance, unless you smack on their bonnet and yell “Get the Hell out of the ambulance’s way”.

God may help us. May the souls of departs rest in peace.

1 comment:

Raheel Lakhani said...

i felt the same, wrote about it my blog too. sadness and anger; a powerful combination.

btw nice blog