Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Kiran's Tag.

Kiran tagged.


Here is what you need to do, go to Google and write "Your_name needs" (i.e. "Atif needs") and paste the freeky results :p some of the results are hilarious.

Atif needs to stop this cat fight. Enough is enough.

Atif needs urgent hospitalization.

Atif needs good music to his service.

Atif needs your help.

Atif needs to stop listening to his stylist.

Atif needs improving on vocal scales.

I think Atif needs a friend like Me.

Atif needs NO change!!

Atif needs to improve His acting skills.

Atif need to race one more time.


I tag:

Marium
My Basha
uXuf
Sid
Raheel
bakpakchik
Ghazal
S.G.
Umema
Raj
half
Asma

4 comments:

Raj said...

I agree, you need to improve your acting skills.

Raheel Lakhani said...

lolz.. this is interesting.

I won't post this tag because there aren't any results. I mean there is only one result which links back to my blog which says "Raheel needs rest."

LMAO!! Wanna sleep.. tired.

Anonymous said...

Oh found the tag late :) but no prob would do it :)

wassalam

Adnan Siddiqi said...

weere u referring to googlism.com?:>