Sunday, October 30, 2005

Feedback.

Yes so, I am asking you. You can stay anonymous if you wish; I am total ‘tun’ so I will try to be precise.

I have some random pictures, mostly taken from my digi, they are of skies, birds, pillow, keyboard, something on my table, buildings, roads, thus any of the junk you can ever imagine of. I take pictures, see them, delete them. I don’t want to put these pictures on this blog, I upload pictures here on ‘need to’ basis or when it compliments the post. So here is what I want to ask:

  1. I make a separate photo blog only for the random pictures (note most of the pictures are probably worthless to even look at; and there is no guarantee pictures will continue to come, I may very well decide on one fine day that’s it, I am done with pictures.)
  1. No! Thank you. There is no need to make another junkyard; I can continue the ‘need to’ basis picture uploading on this blog, which will be enough.
  1. Go XXXX yourself. We don’t give a Danm!

Okay I guess I was not so precise, anyway now that I have written all this, you can pick your option.

Thank you.

13 comments:

JonyBr said...

Thank you for your Feedback Mr. Ro-Bot :\

Anonymous said...

^--hehe..that was cute.

do make a seperate blog.u never know, there might be a few masterpieces in that junkyard too. hehe.

Raheel Lakhani said...

Make a separate blog.. atleast the junk will be resting far away from your beautiful blog. Lolz.. just kidding man!

Maria I said...

I say post 'em here, cause it might be that not everyone will get a chance to see 'em -- either they wont know about that 'new' blog of yours, or if they do -- they might not even bother to visit it.
And like Sid said, there just might be some good ones -- and they might be worth a comment (=P)So bring 'em out -- right now, right here!

We'll try to decorate 'em with our comments. *chuckles*

uXuf said...

Yeah, and while I was at it, I just thought, how'd you RSS-syndicate a photoblog?

JonyBr said...

Okay, so there is another blog.

Maria, i dont want to post em here :)

uXuf, in the same way one would do a normal blog :p

JonyBr said...

This aint fair, I again get to post as you!!!

:(

JonyBr said...

I swear that wasnt me who posted this above comment *eek* uXuf, u on a roll again?

I just hope no other Jaleel's user get in here and mess up with our blogs *bummer*

sheandher338 said...

pokey pokey post them here if you want. it's YOUR blog. if you dont want, make a new one :))

*random hug*

sheandher338 said...

aww, hug kiske liye hoga aur? you hurt my feelings :( :p

we won the metblog thing, yay!

anyway, i love the *snooty* thing you do :p

sheandher338 said...

i'm gona go check ur other blog out now

Anonymous said...

well you can do A .. plus you can post them iin here as well :-)

simple!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Members also get FREE access to our download that is jam packed with software, scripts,