Friday, October 21, 2005

I am back.

Okay I am back. Or I hope, I am.

I am over with the initial eruption that caught the whole nation, and slowly becoming my insensitive self again. And I am back to the routine, or rather, my routineless self. Although the emotional epidemic of brotherhood is slowly fading away with time but I hope it remains intact until we really cope with the disaster. I hope the promises will be kept by the authorities, atleast, at this time.

Rest, is the same. Perhaps just my personal rantings that seemed so big 15 days ago now seem meaningless. On the similar note, I can go on and deliver a big lecture, but let me shut up and mind my own business. God bless us all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back!!

u r right... the emotions that sprang up immediately after the disaster after fading away...but thats only coz ppl think they've probably done all they could. they have to realize that it would still take a lot of effort to bring the lives of the people back to normal.

May God bless u too!! and hope u re here to stay!!