Friday, October 28, 2005

Does anyone know why?

I have a strange history of friends leaving me without a reason that I could know of. Everything has a reason and I am sure there must have been some, but none that I was told. Okay well not in all the cases but in most. And mostly, these were (are) the friends that I thought will stay by my side when all others will leave me. And it happens in a strange sudden way.

This year alone, I lost four good friends. Two of them confirmed, ‘yes! Stay away’ and with the other, I have just lost the contact, or I have been ignored. The reasons that I was told were genuine from their perspective and I acknowledged. At other times, I was told reasons were not needed, but I will always wonder, what went wrong, when and where.

I remember that joke, I think its copy is available on net, I will copy paste it in the end. Well that jokes fits best on me right now.

Maybe it’s because of what, I have done too in the past, stayed zombie in my shell when perhaps others may have needed me, now its hunting me back. It’s not just the sins and your good deeds that return but every action, ever step that you take in life returns in a greater proportion and leaves you dumbfounded.

But the life – life must go on.

Ohh yes the joke, Although I know what the capital of Norway is (just not mentioning it so you can enjoy the joke) but perhaps I will wonder in the similar way.



Capital of Norway.

Once upon a time, there was a boy. He was in Class 4. Once his teacher asked him, what is the capital of Norway? He said, I don't know. The teacher couldn't believe that he doesn't know about the capital of Norway. He got so much angry at him that he literally threw him out of the class. Principal of the school was watching all this. He asked teacher, what happened. Teacher said that this boy doesn't know the capital of Norway. This took principal by surprise, and got so much upset on that little boy that he kicked him out of the school.

So, the boy walked 2 miles to his home... alone. When he reached his home, his mom asked, why did he come so early from the school? Well.. The boy told whole story. When the mom learnt that her son doesn't know what the capital of Norway is, she kicked him out of the house.

Well, time passed and after 3 hours his father came home from the office. When he saw his child sitting on the doorstep outside of his house, he asked his wife, what happened? The wife told the whole story. The father got so much upset that he totally disowned his son.

It was a shock to that little boy, that why is it so important to know the capital of Norway. Anyway, he was passing along the street, hungry and thirsty. There was a 'thalay wala' on the side of the street. By looking at the boy, he could see that he is from a descent family, and must be hungry. So out of mercy, he gave him a 'samosa' and asked him about this misery that he was in. When he told him that this all happened because he didn't know the capital of Norway, the 'thalay wala' got very upset and snatched his samosa back, even the bit of samosa that was in his mouth, and kicked him away.

The boy now decided that he will never tell anyone from now on about this, as this is bringing curse after curse on him.

14 years have passed and now he was in the Navy. Once his ship was in the middle of Indian Ocean, and to pass the time, his colleagues sat together and started telling stories about their childhood. When his turn came up, he told this story. After hearing it, all of his colleagues got so much upset that they threw him in the middle of the ocean.

After 4 hours of continues swimming, he got to the land, with his mind preoccupied of why is this happening to him. Why everyone gets so much upset about not knowing the capital of Norway. While he was in his deep thoughts, he was crossing a very busy highway, and was ran over by a truck, and died on the spot.

So what is the Moral of the story? Anyone?

Moral of the story: Look at both sides before crossing the highway

4 comments:

uXuf said...

Hehehe! I knew that was coming! :P

Anonymous said...

Imagine Thousands Of Links Back To Your Web Site From Other People's Blogs!

JonyBr said...

uXuf, u knew what was comming? *cratches his head*

Anonymous said...

mayb this poem will help u know why.. n we all lose friends somewhere in life, dont we? some ppl we think we cant live without but life moves on and so should u.. its their loss only

People come into our lives and walk with us a mile,
and then because of circumstance they only stay a while.
They serve a need within the days that move so quickly by,
and then are gone beyond our reach, we often wonder why.
God only knows the reason that we meet and share a smile,
why people come into our lives and walk with us a mile