Friday, October 21, 2005

Disco Mouse.

In past few months I operated quite a few times on my mouse hoping someday it will start working properly but all in vain. Yesterday I decided to get myself a new one, so I went in the computer shop and asked the lady for a PS2 mouse.

“Would you like an optical mouse or a wheel driven?” she asked. After a brief moment of thinking I decided to go for an optical one this time, if there is not really a much price difference (I am not going to spend too much on a stupid mouse anyway). “I ll take a look at optical one’s” I said. She showed me few; one was in a metal box, white colored and looked very nice, I asked the price, it was okay, got it and that was it.

Today, in the middle of night when I plugged it in that was a moment of terror. Dang! That mouse was a Non-Muslim Disco mouse in the Holy month of Ramadan. Errrrrr. It is transparent from the sides and bottom, has a blue light on a scrolling button and red ones on its sides, those lights gets stronger when it’s moved and gives you a feel of an old disco. This is how it looked like.


Ahh well. It’s bearable in lights but every time I give it a disgusting look it mocks me back with its blinking red lights. :-\.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back.

I ve got that mouse on my dad's computer, the opticalism is fine but its damn hilarious! Aur thora chota bhi hai, so I am sticking with my old wheel driven one. It atleast is easy on my fingers :)

S.G. said...

i use an optical mouse...but it is not that disco... i can only c some blue light iin the middle part above...and the red light under the mouse..at night..it doesnt glow as urs... but it si small and easy to use..

Raheel Lakhani said...

lol.. I also bought it few days ago. Mine is mouse in red, not completely naked like yours.

lmao at mock wala statement.

Anonymous said...

Lol @ non-muslim disco mouse!!!

bakpakchik said...

I am a disco mouse-y
ta-ta-tadaan

(sing to the tune of Mithun da's 'I am a Disco Dancer)

sheandher338 said...

lol.. last semester in our computer class out teacher was talking abt the optical mouse and she kept calling it ball-less and this one guy gets all offended.. "miss so what if it doesnt have balls.. it still works"

well, it was insanely funny.
you had to be there :p