Saturday, October 22, 2005

Update and Request.

Update:

There are two updates.

  1. I have enabled a full site feed for those of you who would like to read it in some RSS/Atom reader software or use it somewhere else on the web. The link is on the right pane, just below ‘About’.
  1. There is an updated list of blogs I read. In fact there are still more blogs that I visit at least once a week but I have tried to keep the list to those which get more frequent hits by myself.

Request.

There is only one.

  1. Recently I have learned how to read/get updates of blogs/sites that support RSS/Atom Feeds. It is much easier and simple, you don’t need to visit each blog, and all the updates can be seen in single software. I would like to request you all please enable FULL Site Feeds of your blogs. Note, Full site feeds. Because if it’s Short, it will only show a line or two in RSS/Atom reader and one must visit the page (your blog) to read the whole post etc. Thank You.

6 comments:

uXuf said...

ummm, I think I should enable it.. but I am not much in favour of it. You can read the posts there conveniently, alright. But there is a chance that you postpone your comment just because you aren't on the site!

Or maybe I am missing something!

JonyBr said...

uXuf, i think u will get comments faster. Bcos, (A.) U can comment from ur aggregator (software) as well, its pane is like a browser. (B.) Even if someone uses very simple kinda aggregator s/he still directly know where to go for a comment, he dont need to browse the whole list of his faverates. (C.) If s/he is online he will be notified within few min when u post/make a new entry. So a faster response time.

Raj said...

I have been a happy feed reader for three months now. Thanks to it, i am able to read more than 40 blogs
:-)

uXuf said...

All the more reasons for me to do it. Hokay, I lose!

Where do I turn it on from?

JonyBr said...

Raj, yeah i think i m going to like it too.

uXuf, I think its enabled by default, i was online yesterday when u posted new entry & i was notified within 15 min about it. But its settings r in 'settings' and then 'site feed'

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! bingo new site Known isps http internet.newsforge.com article.pl Replace microfilters on 530i bmw lasik surgery knoxville cataract surgery for resume lens Percocet pain killer no rx cash on delivery Canadian rx - nexium Wrinkles facelift honolulu the lasik center Old kenmore air cleaner Etiwanda basketball lisbon incorporation Canada keno online free http://www.hornet-car-alarms.info/theeasydollar-get-paid-to-read-email-advertising-services.html info http www visitech org complications cataract surgery Homeworld2 cd key changer How to get xanax online