Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Random Notes.


  • It’s funny that whenever you need something it will stop working. For example I will always find my A.C. not working when the summer starts – or like today, just before the winter is approaching I found my geyser had a leak.

  • Not having basic knowledge about various things can be so annoying at times. Yesterday when I went at friends place my khatara (car) wouldn’t start, it was taking self but to no avail. I left it there for the night, today when I went there with a mechanic, he asked me to give it a self, I did, he said “Okay hold on”. He grabbed this little wire (which apparently had slipped out of somewhere) and placed it where it belonged. 10 seconds I tell ya… just 10 seconds and that is all what was needed.

  • Khurram had an accident today, his shoulder bone misplaced from the joint. Three weeks bed rest with arm and shoulder wrapped up in bandages on his chest, and is allowed no movement. Hope he gets well soon.

  • I never thought I will be this much disliked among some, that they will explicitly say they don’t want to be there where I will be – so I backed off. If I am loveable for some, I am equally hateable for others.

  • It’s often difficult to communicate with your folks. I usually end up with almost no speech at all.

  • The things I am worried about are still un-resolved. So yes, apparently that means I will still be worried.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is a great tool. I have a austin traffic web camerasite. It covers austin traffic web camera related things.

Anonymous said...

It looks like the things go faulty at the time we need em, but, we dont often check those things to be working when we dont...? Right?

You never checked you geyser while the celsius was touching 30, nor did you sleep in AC last December :P

I hope Khurram gets fine soon.

JonyBr said...

uXuf... i take shower with warm water even in summer...so it was working and was checked *snooty*

Anonymous said...

Oh, warm showers in summer? To phir poochney ki koi bat reh hi nahin gayee... obvious baat hai geyser kharab hona hee tha phir to :P

*re-snooty*

Zag said...

Hmmm.. you mean they actually said that they dont want to be there when u r there to your face????

JonyBr said...

Zag, no, they said it to someone i know that if i will be there they dont want to come. Tell u the truth... i really wanted to meet this guy. Alas.