Saturday, November 26, 2005

Who they really are?

Just now, I was reading a blog of someone I know online. Not that I know this person very well but we have chatted various times from past year or two. And I was wondering how different people are in their chats and on their blogs; and perhaps in their real lives.  This raised another question, who they really are? The one I know on chat, or the one on the blog? Or perhaps neither, they are different in real life too? And this raised another question as well. That is, if I stand on the same road too? Am I different for the people who know me here and there?

3 comments:

Kat said...

its intresting how i thought of the same thing, but never got to type it down....i guess its all about perceptions!

Raj said...

Even i've had such thoughts. I guess thats one of the most interesting features of blogging. The things you get to know about a person are the ones he/she wants you to know. I don't think they can be too different in reality from what they are on their blogs but maybe the blog is a reflection of only one side of their personality.

JonyBr said...

Yes and i think blogs have helped me take some ppl more seriously, before reading them i used to think they are all haha hehe kinda ppl.