Thursday, November 03, 2005

Intruders continued.

If you remember around two months back there was an intruder in my room, this time there was one in my washroom. And this, my dear friends, was bigger, smarter and uglier *yukh*.

I knew it was beyond my abilities to fight this creature alone so I allied with a fellow brave warrior (my dear mom) …ohh okay, well, not so brave :p. So we teamed up, made a plan, set up the logistics and weapons (wiper, ‘jharo’, sticks, mortein sprays, etc) and initiated an attack. There were a lot of screams, jumping, running and what not, but after an hour’s struggle we were finally able to threw it out of our territory *hurraaayyyyyy*

Here is a picture of our enemy before the war started.

10 comments:

Sidrat said...

yikes!!!!

that was a scary picture... mortein doesnt kill them, does it??

and oh yeah..i nee ur services too. noone at our place is brvae enuff!

uXuf said...

That was one cute little chipkali.. Thank God you didnt kill it!

phew!

Raheel Lakhani said...

Aik choti si chipkali aur itna badi tention

*Khoda pahar aur nikli chipkali*

Raheel Lakhani said...

I guess, people are much scary than masoom si chipkalis.

S.G. said...

uffff.... banday ka mood kesa b ho...esi posts parh k one smiles n shukar zaroor karta hay:)
thanks for sperading a smile


eid greetings.remeber me in ur prayers

Sadaff said...

chipkalis are scary

JonyBr said...

Sid nopes mortein doesnt kill them, but it mnakes em dizzy & they fell of the walls & they get slow ;) easy to attack

uXuf, from now on, whenever u ll tell any girl shes cute, i m gona refer her to this post :p

Raheel : Fitay moon *grumpy*

SG : Hain? u mean chipkali dekh ker aap ko khushi hoti hai :p

Sadaf I guess some guys up there r saying its rather cute :p

Raj said...

wow, thats one tough looking lizard but I knew my comrade had it in him to deal with the toughest of enemies.

sheandher338 said...

lizard fetish! ;p

zendagi migzara said...

i do not mind existing with lizards unless and until they do not fall on me.