Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Intruder.

Just when I laid down to stretch my arms I saw him, my eyes burnt in anger, in disgust, and I forgot all about my tiredness. I stood up briskly, thinking, how on earth he came in my room? And why? Doesn’t he know I hate him? And then – our eyes met. He paused, as if he never knew I was here, as if, he was so innocent. But I wasn’t going to buy any of his BS, it was a time for a war, he was the one who broke the rules, he must pay, I thought, and guess what, he continued his jiggling as he don’t even care. My blood started to boil and I was certain what I must do, I walked out of the room…

… When I reenter my room I wasn’t empty handed, I was prepared for a war that must be fought, for a freedom, for what is mine and I can’t share, above all a war for the my dignity. I stood up on the bed to take my position and fired my first ‘spray’ of Mortein on this Big Fat Ugly Cockroach. He wasn’t ready for a sudden attack, his legs shook and he was about to fall but he was fast and smart, he tried to attack me with the advantage he had, yes, he could fly, but I was no ordinary victim. I was prepared for all his tactics, I jumped on the bed to dive, and he missed his attack by few inches, I am sure he realized it wasn’t going to easy for him.

He landed on another wall and stared at me as if, he was saying ‘Good, but can you dodge me this time?” and he jumped on me again, probably he was thinking I would dodge him again but No Baby, I opened fire, right on his nose, he wasn’t ready and he took a direct damage. He got scared, he ran, I ran after him, he jumped on curtain and went inside to seek refuge, I put my arm in & started to spray as for as long as I could and he popped out of it again, he couldn’t balance himself, he dropped on floor, I attacked again, he ran under the computer table but it was too late, where could he hide? I continued spraying under the table and finally he came out, I sprayed and sprayed some more.

He is still laying down there taking his final breaths, moving his legs every 20/30 seconds and watching my face to find any compassion but all he could see is my smirk full of disgust. Let his death be the warning for all other intruders, and, I am sure, none will try to be a hero for next year or so, even if they did, they will…. *devilish laughter*


9 comments:

sheandher338 said...

at school abhe, will read ur entry and reply baaki comment baad mei.. but it goes without saying.. tell me the naaaame of the tracker thingie :p

Raj said...

thats so cool, even i dont let any insects that commit the mortal sin of entering my room get out of it alive.

Raheel Lakhani said...

Evil you, cockroaches are so adorable when they climb up on your arm and that ticklish feeling lol.

Btw I liked the expression.

JonyBr said...

Kiran : Shabaash achay bachoon ki tarha parho :p

Raj : *salute* *soldeir wala icon* lets declare a war against roaches :$

uxuf : & dont u remember star ship troopers?:p

Raheel : jaag jao jaag jao aur 'us' ke khayaloon se bahar aao :p

neurotica said...

HAHAHAHAHA!
very well written atif. haha. man i just hate them! n i cant bear a single damn moment with him in my room? NEVER!! :|

Sidrat said...

did u fry up the roach and eat it later?? they're really nutritious and crunchy..[:P]

S.G. said...

aaaw..itni mehnat ki... uthatay pakatay or kha jatay..yummm... agree to sid

JonyBr said...

Sid & essjee : since both of like roaches so much next time i find some i will send em ur way...so u two can enjoy the meal :p

Jia : that stands for Mr. Roach or any of 'him'? :p

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Blood+pressure+numbers vietman a - liver toxicity Toolbar to block pop ups Moving companies washington district columbia dc interstate Dr francis palmer plastic surgeon