Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Matin

The only good friend I have had left in town is going Dubai tomorrow for good. Good luck dear friend.

There will be no more random calls in the middle of night or at the ‘fajr’ to ask ‘lets go for ‘nashta’’. At any random hour when I need to talk to someone there will be none; in the middle of hell hot afternoon there will be no one to challenge in snooker.

Probably Amamr Jaleel once wrote ‘one who doesn’t make new friends with time will soon be left alone’, I can’t disagree.

I was about to have my dinner when he called and told me, went to see him and than I wasn’t hungry anymore.

Okay. Yes, I am depressed.

6 comments:

uXuf said...

Chalo, maybe that's the true test of your friendship? See if you guys remain together even when hordes of miles apart...

Well, we always are surrounded by friends. Look around, and you will find hundreds more!

Raj said...

I hope i don't sound stupid asking this but what does "fajr" mean?

JonyBr said...

uXuf been more than 15 years, already seen any ups and down any friendship can see.

Raj, no u dont, muslims perform 5 prayers in a day, fajr is the one that is performed lil earlier than the sun rise, so i was referring to that time.

uXuf said...

Waisay I was just trying to give a helping shoulder :)

S.G. said...

good friendship never ends....
b happy that u have a good friend :)

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »