Thursday, September 15, 2005

Bewildered.

After having a long day slept at around 3:30 when the power was out already.

7:17 AM : *mobile rings, M’s call*

Me : Hello
M : Hello, sleeping?
Me : Yeah, what’s up?
M : Listen….
….
..
Me : hmmmm. Okay.
M : *continues*
Me : hmmm yeah. Hmm
M : *continues* Okay?
Me : Yes. Yeah.
M : Let me call you in a minute.
Me : Okay.

*this call lasted 5 min 27 seconds*


7:25 AM : *cell rings again*

M : *continues*
Me : Okay.

*this call was of 3 min 23 seconds*

Its 9:06 AM now, I have been restless, either walking in my room or sitting, thinking and cant seem to decide. My heart beat is little faster than usual. I am not sleepy anymore.

4 comments:

Sidrat said...

his flight was today, right?? hope everythings ok...

Raheel Lakhani said...

ki hogaya?

Marium said...

Hey ati,
everyfin ok?

JonyBr said...

Yeah. Everything Okay. Thanx.