Monday, September 12, 2005

Tagged

Usually I try my best to run un-noticed from the tagging but what the heck. Raheel and Asma tagged me.

5 years ago: Things were going fine as I planned (as with, what was within my grasp) after few month of depression that I have had. I was feeling better, confident. (only later I realized life is not the name of one finishing line, the race continues, objectives and priorities changed, things that you were proud of few years back, can now be the reasons of your embarrassment or vice versa.)

1 Year ago: Happy, afraid, disappointed, confident but confused.

5 songs I know all the words to: There is not a single one.

5 Snacks I enjoy: Can I say tea? And tea and more tea? ..what else? Tea?

5 Things I'd do w/ $100 million dollars: I could say I will spend half in charity, and the rest, I will spend and enjoy, but the truth is, I don’t know.

5 places I would run away to: If childhood was a place that would be the only place I want to run away to.

5 things I would never wear: Skin tight jeans/pants, shiny shirts, colors like bright red or yellow, shorts.

5 favorite tv shows: Star trek: The Next Generations, Star trek: The Enterprise, X-Files, are there any other shows/programs on TV?

5 greatest joys: I will pass this one.

5 favorite toys: Have non, but lets say my Cell, Digi, PC, Books.

People I'm tagging: Marium, Mahwash, My Basha, uXuf, Sid, Umema, esSJee, Madiha, Kiran, Ghazal, Shaima, Saira, Sanaa, T M

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

u dont wear shorts??? really?? hehe.

JonyBr said...

Yeah and it is a story itself why not :p

Raheel Lakhani said...

hate tea.. love shorts.

lolz!!

JonyBr said...

I love shorts too...but if, someone 'else' is wearing (A)

uXuf said...

You naughty naughty boyyy!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »