Saturday, August 20, 2005

Electrical Ghosts.

Electrical ghosts continue to surprise me with my jaw dropped down. At around 10 in the morning, power went out in my home. Okay fair enough, I thought it would be load shedding or maybe some fault but after few minutes one of the rooms tube light went on. Rest of the house is without electricity. How could that be?

I tried to cut down the power from the main switch but even after doing that the room’s lights are on. I opened the main switch again, no difference, one room’s lights are on rest of the home powerless. But just for the safety I turned off the main power (the room’s lights are still on though).

I called my electrician, his cell was not responding (I know he usually wakes up late) so I decided to wait. After 30 min or so, just before calling my electrician I thought to check it again and turned the power on and whoallaa. Electricity was back.

No comments: