Wednesday, August 10, 2005

2:59 AM

2:59 Am is exactly what my computer clock is showing right now, strange time.

Suddenly the environment becomes so empty. T.V. on mute and no tick tick of the keyboard. There is no hum of A.C. tonight, the window is open and it feels like emptiness is slowly crawling in from the window as well. A fear of power failure has lessened since I read the slide on ARYOne that the problem has been fixed.

Cell on charging gives an impression its hibernating, 7 people online on MSN and I am talking to none. Diary just besides me, a book I am reading is on the table but I don’t feel like reading it right now. Another book (I am reading two books simultaneously) is on the pillow and same goes for it.

13 hours of power failure caused a headache but I am not sleepy yet. And I am thinking my teeth are becoming bad and I need to see my dentist; I know I will end up delaying it again for (maybe) months. In my mind, I was thinking what things I need to get done by tomorrow and it turned out several things depend on other things which are not in my hands so the only two left.

I think blogger is having problem too because I wasn’t able to post comments so that too is not going in my favor. Usually when once you can’t post you end up not posting a comment for that entry although you wanted to (or maybe you didn’t that badly).

I am disappointed, at several things perhaps.

7 comments:

S.G. said...

:) it happens with everyone.
hope things go well.ur teeth, headache..and this down n Nothing like mood.

sheandher338 said...

hahaha 13 hours!!! na na na nya na.. meiray ghar tou light gai bhi nai.. sirf 2 hours k liyay gai thi.. na na nya aaaaa :p

as for the review *blushes cmson* it was nothing. i just was passionate abt the movie in question :p

Talha Masood said...

its 7:30 here

i am stillawake

and i am at work

:(

does that make u feel ne better?

JonyBr said...

TM : the moment u wrote that comment i was online too & awake :)

essjee : Thanx :)

Kirna : Lucky u ...whered u live?

sheandher338 said...

hehe.. hey you.. yeah man it was a lot of fun.. i'm still on the reunion high.. since then i've been telling everyone they shud plan a reunion thingie too.. pity it's not a proper tradition in our contry ke schools. like, make a community on orkut of school and organize it somehow.. thth's how we did.. and it was SO worth all the planning we'd done :))

Raheel Lakhani said...

Thanks God for not making us suffer that power failure.

Sadaff said...

i hate power faliures and migrains follow right after.

ugh
damn power faliures in pakistan ka summer weather.