Wednesday, August 24, 2005

200 pages in a day.

Imagine a person’s mental condition if he has finished a book on Stephen Hawking, his scientific research, theories and concepts, in three sittings and within twenty four hours.

Can you see the pathetic soul?

Okay. That’s me.

Edit : Actually, I was having difficulty reading two other books simultaneously from last (umm two?) weeks; and I wasn’t able to go past first few chapters of both books. Because of both, my lack of interest in the topic and books not being as I expect them to be. Anyway, decided to yet try another book and I finished it in a day. Now what?

4 comments:

Sidrat said...

200 pages is ez if its a book ON Stephen Hawking and not BY him. U just reminded me of 'A Brief History of Time' which i hve had no time to read after IBA started.. I had finally reached Chapter 7. :(

JonyBr said...

It wasnt a book actually on him it was about his work...so go figure :p

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Memory card digital camera reviews Bontril missouri web marketing how to clean a plasma tv http://www.sweater-puppets.info/Food-tv-om.html Free slots with bounces lands who wants al a carte tv Ceo danny du tv show Memphis rental tennessee vacation tv chest Cabinet wine refrigerators Hank aaron bmw in atlanta cheers the tv show Weightliftng supplements wholesale furnitures floride stand tvs

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »