Friday, June 19, 2009

Too much for a day??

The day started late, as my medicines make me drowsy and I find it difficult to get up when my alarm goes off. I still managed to get to work on time – exactly on time. And volunteered to invigilate for Mr. M, after that a little surprise for Ms. Iriss for her birthday, I had the honor to put the cake on her face *Big Grin* (probably you will find the details and pictures about it on different blogs)

Since it was Friday and I was free, I wanted to eat something different I was thinking to go to KLCC, and when I sent text’s to some friends, I found out one of them was actually in KLCC so there I was. So all three of us actually watched a movie instead of eating something, and then I wanted to go back to work. Ended up only having some breads for a lunch (if you can still call it lunch at 5 PM)

Bro sent a text that he is in the city with Mom and Dad, so I joined them, went to Mid Valley for early dinner, hang around for a while and now here I am. Tired, and probably just writing for the sack of writing.

End of day.

PS: Maybe not, I might still watch few episodes of XFiles.

PPS: Oh and the things to do for this weekend:

a. Check out Dad’s website, work on it.
b. Go to dentist
c. Read/Write (not the blog)
d. Mark zillions of exam papers I have
e. Prepare Lectures
f. Prepare some new teaching methodologies
g. Create exam papers
h. And God knows what – too much to keep up with.

No comments: