Saturday, June 13, 2009

ENT

I am back from ENT and have another appointment at 3 PM with Dentist. The fee for the doctor turned out to be double of what I had expected, he charged RM 500. Alas. Why doctors always have to be so expensive?

Here are some of the snaps Doctor took of my ears and nose. The top two snaps are of my ears, the right snap is of right ear and you can see the ear drum which looks clean and healthy. Left snap is from the left ear, with hard wax, which shouldn’t be there, and you can’t really see the ear drum. Similarly, the bottom left snap is of right nostril which looks okay, but the other doesn’t.

As a result, I will be on medication for two weeks, and after two weeks he will check again. I also sat for the hearing test, and he said the hearing is effected, though he ensured the nerve is okay.


Photobucket

No comments: