Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day's Update

What a lazy day it had been. Slept all day long, and only woke up on dad’s call, my family asked me to join them for a dinner (they were already in downtown) so got up, quickly got ready and joined them. First we checked Chillies, but there was a huge waiting queue, so we decided to go for San Francisco Steakhouse. I ordered Sizzling Chicken Fajita, the taste and quality was nice but I would have preferred it spicier.

Oh by the girls who are looking for Hot, Spicy and Handsome guys you should visit there, there is a waiter there who absolutely is a model material, what a handsome guy. (And NO this is NOT a GAY comment, it’s just a general comment for all the single ladies out there)

Anyway, the follow up from last post, here is the list of things I had to do and updates on it.

a. Check out Dad’s website, work on it. (Never checked, no work done)
b. Go to dentist (Was too tired to go)
c. Read/Write (not the blog) (Actually only wrote a blog but not what I was suppose to)
d. Mark zillions of exam papers I have (Okay some of them completed)
e. Prepare Lectures (Not yet)
f. Prepare some new teaching methodologies (Not yet)
g. Create exam papers (Not yet)
h. And God knows what – too much to keep up with.(Still the same)

No comments: