Saturday, June 27, 2009

Doctors

Me: “Doctor, I have a teeth problem”
Doctor: “That’s so serious, you need an immediate operation, you can loose your jaw, your bones, and your teeth which will lead to a very very very painful death”
Me: *jaw dropped and in shock unable to react or say anything*
Doctor: “So when can you get RM 1500/- ready? How about this Saturday?”


Me: “Doctor, I have an ear problem”
Doctor: “That’s so serious, you need an immediate operation, your ear is so close to your brain if you delay your brain will damage, your ears, nose, eyes everything will damage and it will lead to a very very very painful death”
Me: *jaw dropped and in shock unable to react or say anything*
Doctor: “So when can you get RM 3000/- ready? How about this Monday?”



I will die of the shocks you people give me and if I survive I will die paying your fee’s anyway.

No comments: