Tuesday, July 05, 2005

You will leave me.

My heart sinks and fear rise, breathing seems burden, time will slow down and become stagnant, I will be trapped in pain – in discomfort. You will let go the bond we have, unseen virtual connection, singularity between the two of us and all because of me. I will fail you and I will fail myself. I will say/do or I wouldn’t say/do what I should/shouldn’t have, based on your picture perfect. I am no higher; I am no angel but, the same human with my own filth, my own weaknesses. You wouldn’t accept it.. would you? I will stand there unmoved and I fear you will walk away right in front of my eyes with despised final looks, which will tear me apart, wound my heart and soul. I fear..

.. I am sorry.

2 comments:

neurotica said...

'the loud incessant knocking woke me up from a deep slothful slumber. reluctantly i peeked out from under my cozy blanket, and opened one bleary eye. i wondered where i was in momentary confusion as i looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings. - yea i finally shut the door on the thoroughly repentant man.

"show me what it's for. make me understand it.
I've been crawling in the dark looking for the answer.
Is there something more than what I've been handed?
I've been crawling in the dark looking for the answer" ..



wasn`t me.

SR said...

extremely moving.