Saturday, July 16, 2005

Maybe not.

“Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them”

Moments ago – the ecstasy, the bliss I felt, has faded away. I haven’t truly learned to deal, but, perhaps it was the blessing, blessing of forgetting the problems for the momentary joy. I am back on my quandary; that I have become insensitive. I care, I do – I love, I do; I just quite didn’t say it. My slacky response is not the absence of immense feelings rather it is my inability to deliver thoughts into words.

4 comments:

neurotica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
neurotica said...

*vivacious circles*

:) a smile on your way.


luv,
jia.

S.G. said...

so very true.its too hard to say sometimes.tooo hard.but yet even a moment of bliss nowadays is a blessing.

JonyBr said...

Jia : Smiles back :)

eddjee : true that