Sunday, July 10, 2005

Rukhsati and ...

I wanted to write about and write garrulously about various happenings in recent days. Let alone it be A’s ‘rukhsati’ but this migraine from consecutive three days have left me lulled. And these daily functions of mehndi’s, weddings and valima’s. The only cozy and comfy moments I have found were in the middle of night, half laid, wrapped in my blanket in front of my PC in dim lights.

‘A’ looked gorgeous as a bride. She is – no doubt very pretty. Technologically unaware, simple and innocent and with those motherly instincts that I guess are found in most elder sisters in the family. Yet very professional and intelligent. (Did I mention she was the highest GPA holder?)

Mamo’s kids will be here in a day or two, I guess, haha, I need to hide all my books, papers, pens, cells, remote etc – like if I can?

‘M’ and ‘S’ have an interview tomorrow for the UK’s student Visa, both looked quite uncertain about the result after the recent tragic incident of bombing in London. Sad news indeed, fifty innocent souls died.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations to ur friend!! :) btw, is this philanthropist?

JonyBr said...

Yes she is :)