Sunday, May 31, 2009

You be the judge – am I really weird?

As some of you may know how bad my tonsils are and I am always bit too careful about them, but anyway, so today everyone in my family was having an ice cream at Gelato and they kept asking me, and as usual I was reluctant because of my tonsils. But after looking at those juicy delicious ice creams I started to crave, and so I ordered.

“Can I have a scoop of Tiramisu and Strawberry”? I asked after a tough decision, all of them looked equally luscious.
“You want Tiramisu and Strawberry together?” the guy on counter asked me surprisingly
“Yes – something wrong with it?” I had no idea what was wrong with my choice of ice cream.
“No.” Said the guy with smile “I have never heard anyone asking for such a strange combination” and I could see he was genuinely surprised on my choice, he even mentioned it to his colleague.

I shrugged.

PS: I don’t regret my decision, it was delicious.

No comments: