Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I saw the dead bodies

The first time I saw the dead bodies floating on the river I was shocked. I can not explain in words my feelings, I think I didn’t felt anything; my mind was halted in that particular moment unable to think or move forward.

But people around me in the train seemed so normal, as if it was nothing at all. Me… I kept staring out of window, on the surface of river and the disturbing images of dead bodies kept coming. One after another, I couldn’t count them all, after a while I stopped trying, but I kept looking.

No matter how wrong the things or events might be, but once it becomes your routine you are no longer effected, I think that’s what happened to people in the train, and I was afraid, the same thing might happen to me. And it did.

Today, when I saw those dead bodies again, I was no longer shocked, I didn’t give much care either, but I still wonder… I wonder why those fishes died anyway, is the water really that dirty and poisonous?

No comments: