Monday, May 11, 2009

Annoying things that happened today

  • In queue, while waiting for the train, this lady doesn’t want to get into the train because it is crowded. (I think four to five people can fit in). First you won’t find an empty train for an hour at this time of morning and even when you do, it will be crowded at next station as it is now. So why the heck you don’t want to board the train? Okay Fine! Don’t, but at-least offer a way to others so they can board as most people don’t have the luxury of time like you do and they are willing to compromise their comfort.

  • The machine ate my money. Yes the stupid ticketing machine ate my money. It was just $2 but then I had to use the long queue on counter since I didn’t have any more change. It just ate it, said thank you but never gave me a ticket :\

  • Office Air Conditioner isn’t working. It is running, but its not working. It’s just running, I was sweating the whole day and God know how many days we will have to live like that.


There were other things I wanted to write. But I forgot.

I think by now you can tell how blur I am.

No comments: