Tuesday, May 26, 2009

IT Comics

From different emails and posting I have compiled my list of favorite IT related comics, specially software and programming related. As a Developer you can relate to them, here is the list according to my liking.

Enjoy.



#6

Some of you might not agree with half of it, but the other half is completely true. It is worth a look.

Photobucket


#5

Haha!!... I have actually seen it happening

Photobucket


#4

Almost all of us have used similar excuse ;)

Photobucket


#3


I like this one, sometimes this is how we fix the bugs as well ;)

Bug Feature


#2

It is so frustrating when your clients have no clue why they need software; the common perception is “Software will solve all problems” lol. And trust me, when you are trying to analyze the requirements they treat you as an stupid who don’t know the basic things hehe.

Photobucket




#1

If you ever end up fixing others code this is exactly what happens

Photobucket

No comments: