Friday, July 28, 2006

A _____ Week.

Yes, you can fill the blank. As some of you know just before it started I was involved in one funny, crazy incident (read the last post). But what I didn’t mention in previous post is this week is also my Birthday Week. It is also a first week at work. Although, I did join the organization on 4th of July but from Monday I actually started working. And, when my birthday started my cell phone was turned off because, yes indeed, I was working; and some of the friends who attempted to wish, failed to do so. I was again at work on my birthday and the day ended in a similar fashion it started. No, I am not complaining, in fact I was smiling and feeling a little strange, little different.

Now, I am sick. I have a flu, tonsils and temperature, and, it’s been fourteen hours since I woke up after a four hours sleep. I know, after I write this post there will be no time to hit the bed, and, I know there won’t be a possibility to sleep before at least thirteen more hours. By the way, did I mention I am working on Sunday?

Other then that, a pleasant surprise was a visit from a ‘Choti Khala’ and a gift from my eleven year old cousin a day before my birthday. There are two more people I would like to thank immensely. And both of you know who you are (in case you read this blog). First one is a friend who was involved in one of a virtual kind of conversation with me on my birthday night when I got back, it felt, as if, it meant a lot. And, another friend is simply crazy. This friend alone, sent me 8-10 gifts on birthday, yes I m loosing a count every time I am trying to count in my mind.

What say you? What shall I name the week?

No comments: