Saturday, July 15, 2006

Talking about 'N'

At times, I can be very insensitive to people around and a bit too sensitive for myself. Both, little out of way I realize, and, shall be taken care of. I was not really in a gush to write but – N was insisting yesterday that how come he has never been mentioned in this odd world of randomness. So let’s talk about him, and, others.

The moment I met him (N) I realized he was among the best ones. Confident and experienced, bit self praising, or so I felt, in a vague few minutes introduction we had. Quite right I was I guess, he has certainly proved to be one of those who are at the top, and knowing him by now I am pleased that he is one of those who are concerned about their matters, and, not the others.

A.R. on the other hand has the best sense of humor, which is beyond the explanatory words. One must ‘encounter him’ to find out how difficult it is ‘Not to Laugh’; the good thing is, when with him, you are always laughing ‘with’ everyone and never ‘at’ anyone. Ofcourse it is not only me who thinks he too, has the qualities others don’t, or lack.

Certainly I won’t be able to talk about everyone but I will still mention A.S’s cuteness, specially when she intimates N’s laughter. And M, with her different, but decent personality. The inner confidence and the philosophy of self trust and happiness she has is inspiring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you bback tomotion after that anonymous proxies post :)

and wow what an analysis!

Anonymous said...

and what about 'U'?