Sunday, July 23, 2006

Confusion.

A perfectly fine day turned into a totally confused and uncomfortable one. Although, to me, it is of no such importance but if you must know, I scored the highest in our final training results. In the morning, I was utterly disappointed with UBL’s banking and the customer dealing but ohh well, the feeling of no sleepless nights was ecstatic and the disappointment of UBL was negligible – a relaxed day – few funny events, random conversations with friends on phone, SMS and ofcourse, face to face. And then something happened.

No! Not something bad but different. Something that is still not very clear to me and until it gets cleared out I will be perplexed. I think communication error. I would like it to get resolved soon, maybe I need to talk, but then, sometimes it is difficult converse. Anyway, so I guess I am not going to get a very relaxed night after all.