Sunday, July 23, 2006

Chocolate at 3 AM.

I thought the day ended but it needed another dramatic event, funny, adventurous one. I received a call on my cell phone around 1:30 AM, a girl asked who I was because she was receiving SMS’s from my number, it was possible, because of the recent change of my package plan I can afford unlimited SMS’s now, and I have started to send single SMS to the whole group. So I told her who I was and she didn’t recall. I asked her if she don’t wish to tell me who she is she can tell me the number that’s receiving my SMS’s so I can check, maybe I have a wrong entry in my address book. In the end it turned out she was someone I knew online.

So we chatted like for an hour or so and then we both felt hungry, turned out we live nearby (hardly 5 minutes drive) and I ended up going at her place to give her a Chicken Burger and she gave me a Swiss Chocolate I think, called Gianduja Novi. Chocolate was nice (thank you). So I finally met her in strangest circumstances in oddest situation. It was fun (wasn’t it?). For a
reference, here is the Picture of the chocolate, its not very clear though.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u sure it didnt have any chars type of stuff :\

looks the kind to me :P

Raheel Lakhani said...

lolz uxuf.. I thought the same :p